Sunday 4 September 2011

unecspected...

so i went to my Grandmas house,and she told me about a bike festival that was happening the coming weekend(she's obviously cooler than me).the weekend come along and i go down to the festival at the local kart track where the guy asked me "are you racing or spectating,oh its £5 for the track day",i spun the van round and went home to collect my bike,returned and had the time of my life.
the best £5 i ever spend getting to thrash my c70 around a kart track with my mate craig in the "under 200cc class",though slightly under dressed i managed to show a couple of the leather boys up.tuns out the Barnsley bike festival happens every year at wombwell kart track where anyone can go down and have a blast.





some one elses photo stolen from flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment